Meet the Staff September: Dr. Melander
Each day this week Melander Sports Medicine will introduce you to another member of the team. For the last day we are getting to know more about Dr. Melander, sports medicine physician and orthopedic surgeon.
Dr. Melander has been a physician for 18 years. He decided to start Melander Sports Medicine in October of 2010.
We sat down and interviewed Dr. Melander and this is what we learned:
- His favorite color is Blue.
- In his free time he enjoys training for full marathons, watching his kids play the sports they enjoy, fly fishing, skiing, and reading.
- He enjoys vacationing to Michigan and exploring new places.
- His favorite food(s) are sour candy, french fries with mayonaisse, and burgers.
- His favorite animal is a dog. He has 2 Australian labradoodles named Milo and Honey.
- He is originally from Boston so don’t hold his loyalties against him. He is a Boston Bruins, Red Sox, Celtics and New England Patriots fan.
- His favorite shows are Walking Dead and Game of Thrones.
- If he could have any superpower he would like the ability to fly so he could go anywhere he wanted.
For more information about Dr. Melander and his professional background, you can visit our about page.